Save Money and Accelerate Your Project Schedule
Structural Steel & Misc Metal Services
Structural Steel Framing, Metal Fabrication & More
Call Doral Corporation at 414-489-7000 or fill out our contact form to discuss your upcoming project.
We understand time is money. The Structural and Miscellaneous Metal Services we offer help you minimize cost while accelerating your project schedules. Request a Tour of our Milwaukee, WI Fabrication Shop
We work around your schedule to effectively minimize downtime and maximize facility productivity.
- All Shifts
- Over Holiday Shut-downs
- For Emergency Breakdowns
- For Long-term Maintenance
We Are Experts In:
- Structural Steel Framing
- Miscellaneous Metal Fabrication - Platforms, Mezzanines, Catwalks, Ladders, Cross-overs, Stairs and Handrails
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Joist, Girders, Metal Decking
- Truss & Building Reinforcement
- Boiler Breaching
- Custom Brackets and Steel Components
- Plastic Clean Tunnel
- Animal Caging
- Crane Rail Systems
Save Time & Money with Modular Fabrication
Whenever possible, Doral will fabricate and assemble your steel projects in-house to save time and labor costs in the field.
We are able to pre-assemble parts of many projects in our facility and then transport them to the field in large components. We are able to save our customers time and money by working in our controlled environment instead of fighting all of the obstacles and conditions in the field ie. weather, space constraints, worker safety, etc.
We invest in the latest technology to save our customers time & money
PythonX is a robotic CNC plasma cutting system that has revolutionized structural steel fabrication. We are able to process parts faster for your project to help you meet and beat your deadlines. *
* See Fabrication Services for more in-house equipment
Haven't been to our shop?
- We are able to fabricate large scale products in-house in our 100,000+ square foot shop
- We can support any size project in the field
- Doral employs over 250 Field and Shop Personnel (Millwrights, Ironworkers, Sheet Metal Workers, etc.)